- The Company may, in its sole discretion, refund or credit the Customer for Stock Products which are returned within 14 days of delivery provided that the Stock Products are unopened and returned in their original packaging and condition. The Company reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of a minimum of 15%.
- All goods returned must be by prior arrangement and must be accompanied by the Customer’s account number, relevant invoice number, and a return authorisation number issued by the Company. Returns cannot be accepted or processed without a return authorisation number.
- Goods which have been obtained direct from the manufacturer, at the customer’s request cannot be returned to DLT without prior authorisation. A cancellation charge to such items may be made.
- The Customer will cover the cost of return postage unless the return is being made due to an error on the part of the Company.
Pharmaceuticals may only be returned for the following reasons:
Due to MHRA Regulations, Pharmaceutical and POM products may only be returned for the following reasons:
- To correct an error made by DLT Podiatry in delivering or ordering
- In response to a manufacturer’s recall
- Where goods are alleged to be faulty
To cancel or return goods:
To cancel or return goods please email us or write to us within 7 days of the delivery of the goods; our customer services team will then provide you with a returns code and our returns section address. You will be required to send the goods back to us in an unused condition with all labels, packaging and accessories enclosed.
Cancelling before you have received the goods:
If you cancel before you have received the goods, we will refund the full cost including any delivery charges. This excludes any Special Order products which have been ordered directly from the manufacturer at the customer's request. Any orders for Special Order products will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Cancelling after you have received the goods:
If you cancel and have received the goods you must return them to us at your own expense and ensure that the goods are adequately packaged to protect against damage. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them and will charge you for the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us or have used insufficient packaging to return them to us and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value or the full price if the damage makes the product un-sellable. We recommend that all items returned to us be sent recorded delivery with insurance paid as a minimum. Your local Post Office will be able to advise. Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition with all labels, packaging and accessories enclosed, you will receive a refund of the full cost minus any delivery charges within thirty days of your notice to cancel.
If you wish to return any item due to it being faulty, or if the items have been dispatched as ordered, but are unwanted due to their description on the website being incorrect or misleading, then please contact us and we will arrange for the item to be returned to us at our cost.