- The Company aims to despatch all orders for Stock Products placed before 1pm on the same day, either by first class post or courier service. Orders received after 1pm may be despatched the following day. The Company does not guarantee same day despatch/next day delivery.
- The Company reserves the right to deliver in separate instalments whereby each installation will be treated as a separate contract and any failure or defect in delivery of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Customer to reject any of the other installations.
- Special Order Products will be ordered from the manufacturer at the Customer’s request and to the Customer’s specification. Delivery times for Special Order Products will vary and an estimated delivery time for Special Order Products will be provided at the point of order. Any delay in delivery does not entitle the Customer to cancel an order for Special Order Products.
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each order within a reasonable time. If the Company is unable to fulfil any delivery on the expected date, the Company will not be deemed in breach of the Contract, nor will the Company have any liability to the customer for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused by any delay or failure in delivery.
- The Customer must notify the Company if the Goods fail to arrive within 5 days of the Company despatching the order.
- The Customer shall immediately on delivery examine the Goods and must notify the Company in writing of any damage or discrepancies within 24 working hours of receipt of the parcel.
- If the Company has made an error with your order, or item(s) are missing or incorrect, the Company will arrange for the error to be corrected by arranging the collection of any incorrect items and replacing or crediting missing items.
- The Company offers free UK mainland delivery on telephone/email orders over £85 net and web orders over £50 net, with the exception of any order which includes heavyweight equipment items.
- The Company will apply a delivery charge to all orders for Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and any other offshore destination that is not part of the UK mainland.
- For web orders you can view your postage cost at the My Basket stage by simply entering your delivering postcode and country into the calculate delivery cost section.
- A delivery cost will apply to all heavyweight equipment, including any chairs or cabinets ordered online. Please contact our sales office for carriage costs for heavyweight equipment items.
- Goods will be delivered, by our appointed carrier, to the address given by you on the order. It is important that this address is accurate. In most instances, the parcel will not be left without a signature. If you ask for your delivery to be left somewhere without a signature then this is done at your own risk, we will not be liable for the theft/loss of your package.
- Please provide us with a delivery address where the parcel can be signed for between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm. We are happy to arrange delivery to your place of work if this is convenient. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by our appointed carrier.
Collecting from store
- Items can be collected from our store anytime from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year shutdown). Please call us to confirm the day and time you would like to collect so we can have your items and paperwork ready for your arrival.
- Weekend Collections - We aim to be as flexible as possible and are normally available to open at weekends for anyone wishing to buy/collect equipment on a Saturday or Sunday. We will endeavour to open the office, just call us to ensure it is possible on the day you wish.