OrthoSole insoles were created to be entirely unique from the standard offerings of uncomfortable, unsupportive, one size fits all insoles, or the complications of heat moulding to a specific prescription. OrthoSoles are designed to accomodate your patients specific type of foot and body; the only insole on the market with customizable metatarsal and arch support.
- Top Cover: Moisture-wicking nylon fibres keep feet cooler , drier and more comfortable. Abrasion resistant for longer insole life, Antimicrobial for fighting foot odour.
- Middle Layer: Poron Urethane, a heat and pressure sensitive layer that conforms to the shape of the foot, optimises distribution of weight to prevent pressure concentrations.
- Lower Layer: EVA an ultra light foam for superior cushioning while walking and running.
- Heel Chassis: Thermoplastic component that helps stabilise the ankle joint during foot strike, properly guides the foot during every ground contact from heel to toe.
- Gel Heel Insert: Eases impact during heel strike.
- Eva Arch Pad: Light , Medium and Firm adjust to suit client.
- Eva Metatarsal Pad: Light or Medium adjust to suit client.